Deliver Cost Saving
As well as identify cost saving opportunities, we can help our client to deliver the cost reduction.
For simple projects a should cost estimate followed by supplier quotation analysis (QAF) should be sufficient to enable our client’s buyer to negotiate effectively with the supplier.
On a more complex project we can assist in the negotation and delivery of cost reduction by following these steps:
As well as identify cost reduction opportunities, we can help our client’s to deliver a cost saving project.
Here is the typical process:
- Obtain drawings and information on the product to be studied
- Create should cost estimate.
- Obtain detailed price breakdown from supplier.
- Perform gap analysis and identify areas for further detailed study.
- Hold initial meeting / call with supplier – to share our findings
- Allow time for supplier to feedback
- Hold main negotiation meeting / call with supplier
- Agree price reduction